Alta Cycling Group Bicycle Limited Warranty
Alta Cycling Group warrants this new bicycle frame against defects in material and workmanship, subject to the limitations, terms, and conditions listed at the bottom of this page. Before submitting a warranty claim, please verify proof of purchase and original ownership, and confirm that issue at hand falls within warrantable time period.
Consumer Warranty and Support can be found on the following sites:
Warranty Claim Form
THIS WARRANTY IS OFFERED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY.
We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of all our products. We are committed to providing prompt, courteous,
and effective customer service.
Damage from abuse, normal wear and tear, and neglect are not covered by warranty.
|ITEM||WARRANTY TERM LENGTH|
|Rigid bike frames :||Lifetime, for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle*|
|Full suspension bicycle frames :||Five years from the date of original retail purchase of bicycle on front triangle. One year on swing
|Forks, Alta branded :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Forks, branded :||Covered under the fork manufacturer’s warranty. Consult us or your fork dealer for details|
|Components, Alta branded :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Components, branded :||Covered under the component manufacturer’s warranty. Consult us or your component dealer for
|Finish and decals :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Suspension parts including but not limited to bushings, pivot bearing, link plates, bolts,
fasteners, chain stays, seat stays, and shock units :
|One year from the date of original retail purchase under the condition|
|Labor cost, frame replacement :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Labor cost, parts replacement :||Thirty days from the date of original retail purchase|
|Alta branded accessories :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Alta branded shoes & clothing :||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Displays, batteries, wiring, and controllers, e-bike, branded||Varies by system manufacturer|
|Displays, batteries, wiring, and controllers, e-bike, unbranded||One year from the date of original retail purchase|
|Motors, e-bike systems, branded :||Varies by system manufacturer|
|Motors, e-bike systems, Alta Cycling Group or unbranded :||Two years from the date of original retail purchase|
- This warranty only applies to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable.
- Specific model exceptions to this warranty are noted with the bicycle documentation.
- This warranty is offered to Alta Cycling Group’s customers within the United States of America. Customers in other
regions should contact their local distributor for support.
- Alta Cycling Group’ sole obligation during the acceptable duration of this warranty is, at Alta Cycling Group’ option, to repair or replace the product with a current item that is equivalent in construction,
design, or value.
- Alta Cycling Group’ liability under this limited warranty shall never exceed the amount of the original
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY, YOU MUST:
- Fill out a claim form on this site or return your fully assembled Alta Cycling Group to a Alta Cycling Group
- Fill out a claim form on this site or return your fully assembled Alta Cycling Group to a Alta Cycling Group Authorized Dealer within the United States of America. A bicycle that has had the components removed
cannot be evaluated or warranted.
- Provide proof of purchase, including but not limited to the retail bill of sale, your credit or debit card
receipt, or other satisfactory proof of the date of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGE OR FAILURE DUE TO:
- Accidents, alteration, abuse, neglect.
- Material fatigue, normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly, maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended to be compatible
with the bicycle as sold, including but not limited to power assist accessories, forks, brakes, or tires
different from original specification.
- Improper assembly.
- User weight in excess of three-hundred pounds.
THIS WARRANTY ALSO EXCLUDES:
- Commercial use (such as rental or security fleets), racing or competition, stunting, jumping, trick riding, ramp
riding, aggressive riding, riding with excessive loads, lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of
- Bicycle frames, which have been repaired (e.g. welded or bonded), repainted, or had the original decals
- Frames, forks, wheels, axles, handlebars, and stems, which are bent from just riding along, can be a sign of
misuse or abuse and are not covered under this warranty.
- Personal transportation costs or product freight costs to or from a Alta Cycling Group Authorized Dealer.
- Any additional costs associated with the incompatibility of existing parts and the replacement frame or fork.
These costs are the responsibility of the consumer.
The warranty for the replacement frame shall be the warranty offered for the equivalent bicycle’s frame of that model
year. We recommend replacement frames to be reassembled by a Alta Cycling Group dealer. This warranty excludes any issues
that can be traced to assembly or component incompatibility.
Framesets – purchases of a frame only come with a 1 year frame warranty
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness
for a particular purpose created hereby, are limited to the same duration as the express warranty herein. Alta Cycling Group shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or
limitations of implied warranties, incidental or consequential, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply
to you. Retailers and wholesale outlets for Alta Cycling Group products are not authorized to modify this warranty
in any way. This warranty gives the original owner specific legal rights. Other additional rights may vary from state
All Alta Cycling Group meet or exceed CPSC standards. Complete equipment is included with each Alta Cycling Group
but not necessarily shown in photographs, e.g. reflectors. All Alta Cycling Group are covered under warranty.
Alta Cycling Group specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Alta Cycling Group is a registered
trademark. Alta Cycling Group are distributed by Alta Cycling Group, LLC.